Book Testimonial - Tales from the Recruiter

Book Testimonial - Tales from the Recruiter
 
The book helped me in getting two student placement positions. From none to options and hope within a short period of time. For the job interviews, I read the book a week before to prepare myself and know things that i needed to do before hand. The night before i read it again to start thinking about the questions and in the morning on the subway I went through it again with answers to all the questions.
The preparation made me shock proof. I was not caught off guard and I was very prepared for the interview sessions. The way the book was written in story telling format helped me visualize the interview process. It's a great book and it is very much needed by job seekers to prepare them for the world. If I could get two placements within a short time, imagine the opportunities that would be available after using this book intentionally.
Abigail Yewande Oduneye
Administrative Assistant at Black CAP
Get your copy of the book "Tales from the Recruiter - A Canadian Recruiter's Perspective on How to Get that Perfect Job" by visitingwww.TalesfromtheRecruiter.ca.

No comments: