Our TorontoJobs.ca Recruitment division client, an up and growing accounting firm in Oakville, has an opening for a Senior Auditor/Accountant for a Full-time position.
As part of our team you will be responsible, but not limited to the following:
- Preparation, review and compilation of financial statements for small to large privately held
- Preparation of corporate filings and personal income tax returns
- Perform account analysis and reconciliations, including bank statements, general ledger
accounts, A/R, A/P, balance sheets, etc.
- Work and manage multiple deadlines for work assigned by partners and managers
- Mentor and guide junior team members
- Perform any and all other responsibilities as assigned or required
The following are minimum requirements to be considered for this role:
- CPA, CA designation, or completion of degree
- 2 – 3 public accounting experience in a small or mid-sized CA firm
- Good knowledge of Accounting Standards for private enterprises (ASPE)
- Knowledge of MS Office, CaseWare, QuickBooks, Profile
- Detail oriented, organized, with excellent time management skills
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills (English)
- Ability to work overtime to meet tight deadlines, as necessary
- Flexible with a positive attitude as you will be working in a team-oriented environment
Salary will commensurate with experience and qualifications
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if interested or call 905-783-1777 (cell).